Friday, November 11, 2016

I'm not the best blogger

I began blogging with great intention and focus on my journey- one that I consider remarkable and others consider incredible. And I love writing and sharing, but I have discovered I am not the best blogger. As I sit here, at this moment, in Nepal, with time to reflect on my journey here, the I realize this trip is the physical manifestation of why I began this blog. 

I am determined to be more consistent at this, share everything that has happened over time, all the changes- SOOO many changes- and the always upside of life. 

Before all of that, though. I am in Nepal. A place I have wanted to be for so very long. It's better than I imagined. The beauty, kindness, generosity, community. 

I am excited to share my adventure with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment